Our client based in Peterborough is looking for 5x Multi-skilled labourers. Some experience with carpentry/joinery is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a warm and welcoming family run company for ongoing work. Starting on £9.50 p/h PAYE. Possible permanent positions following successful trial period.
For more info please call Ryan on 01733 907 868.
* Approach day to day work in line with the Company vision and values
* Work with colleagues to use woodworking knowledge and skills to construct buildings to plan and required specifications.
* Ability to objectively assess own work to ensure that it reaches required quality standards
* Undertake duties and tasks as set, working both safely and efficiently with minimum wastage
* Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Systems of Work
* Takes instructions and communicate clearly in spoken English
* Core woodworking and general maintenance ability with an aptitude for learning relevant skills
* Interprets plans and written instructions
* Transfers learnings and experience across roles and/or industry sectors
* Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Worked as part of a team where good communication skills are essential
* Complying with and upholding Company policies and Industry best practice
* Capability across a good range of the following areas: 1st & 2nd fix carpentry; door hanging; cutting roof trusses; drywall and lining; cladding; roofing; flooring; kitchen fitting; cabinet making; window fitting; plumbing; tiling; painting and decorating.
* Previous experience of working professionally in the construction/woodworking industry
* Experienced in safe use of hand-tools, air pressure tools, various saws, drills and pneumatic equipment
Vytvorené 21 dní dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hľadáte prácu v (lokácia)? Klikni pozri viac () + viac ponúk práce.