GI Group Leeds are recruiting for Courier Drivers for our client based in Leeds.
This is multidrop role delivering both to homes and businesses addresses. Previous multi-drop experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Rates and Hours
PAYE pay rate is £10ph
Rate displayed is for PAYE drivers, however LTD companies are also welcomed.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A RECENT DBS CERTIFICATE(or willing to be put forward for one) AND MUST BE CONTINUOUSLY EMPLOYED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS (REFERENCES REQUIRED) WITH GAPS NO LONGER THAN 28 DAYS.
If successful you must hold:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points, ideally a clean licence is preferred, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
- Excellent practical driving skills with at least 2 years van driving experience for insurance purposes.
- You must enjoy driving, even at peak hours and be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg and be willing to work paid overtime including possible Saturday overtime.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
- The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to start an exciting new career as a Multi-drop delivery driver - please apply online now or send a CV or call 01924 668689 and speak to David
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802
driving, multi drop, courier, logistics, driving job
|Dočasné||10.00-15.00 GBP Na hodinu (V hrubom )|
Vytvorené 13 dní dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hľadáte prácu v (lokácia)? Klikni pozri viac () + viac ponúk práce.