We are looking for order picker in the Brownhills area.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous experience operating the LLOP is desirable but not essential
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Experience working with computerised and manual pick list
- Good confidence in working with hand held scanners
- Good reliability working on shift patterns
- Must be able to be able to get to work on Saturdays for 6am
Details for a Order Picker
- Salary: £8.72 per hour
- Working hours of a Order pickers are as follows:
- 6am - 4pm and 12pm - 10pm this is on a 3 week rota including Saturdays
- Working 2 Saturdays in every 3 weekends
- Overtime after 36 hours paid at Time 1/2
- Do not apply if you can not get to work for 6am in Brownhills
You will be working in Brownhills. LLOP and Pump truck training provided. Working within two warehouses you will be picking goods using a hand scanner and loading into cages. You will be working to a pick rate. Previous picking experience is advantageous but training is provided.
Might become permanent vacancy for right candidate. This will take into account absences lateness and work productivity.
- Location: Brownhills Walsall
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent between 8 - 12 weeks.
- You will be working as an Order Picker in a well known, established company based in the Brownhills area. You will be working in a busy warehouse picking orders for large and small customers/clients. There is a full day training involved before starting but you must have previous experience in working as warehouse operative as an order picker.So be prepared!
- There is a lot of lifting involved in this job. So the position does require candidates to have a certain level of fitness to keep up and cope with the heavy loads and the fast-paced environment. Other normal warehouse duties will involve pallet building and wrapping. Cleaning duties will be expected from all members of staff.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- If you are interested in the above role, please click apply. Make sure you attach an up to date CV. Call now on 01922 322122
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on: 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Start date: ASAP Duration: On going
Order Picker / Picker / Warehouse Operative / General Operative / Warehouse/ LLOP