Our client based in the Huthwaite Area of Mansfield, is looking for 2 experienced Transport Planners to join their team working on nights 4 on / 4 off shift of 12 hours each shift.
Pay rate will be based around a salary of £25,000 - £26,000.
**** Please only apply if you have experience working as a transport planner ****
The position is starting temporary ongoing basis and could become permanent for the right candidates.
Successful candidates will need to be experienced with:
- Experience with FMCG ( ambient and chill ) preferred
- Planning routes for deliveries and allocating drivers
- Simulating transport problems using bespoke systems
- Analysing and interpreting data from transport needs
- Looking at schemes to manage traffic, like congestion charging or parking controls
- Knowledge of EU driver hours and regulations, compliance and liaising with companies and drivers
If you would like to apply for this position, please click apply today.
|Dočasné||25000.00-26000.00 GBP Ročne (V hrubom )|
Vytvorené 1 mesiac dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hľadáte prácu v (lokácia)? Klikni pozri viac () + viac ponúk práce.